View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 06:22 PM
Bob C.

Before anyone else opens their mouth to complain about my one post, go back and add up all the posts and comments by some of the others on here and then let us all know who has really been going on and on and on with long diatribes. My one, now two posts, amounts to nothing compared to all the garbage and crap that has been spewed on this thread by many others. Just because you spread your comments out over dozens (or maybe even hundreds) of posts in this one thread, you seem to think that somehow absolves you of being guilty of doing exactly what you're trying to accuse me of. Ha, what a joke some of you people are in that case. It is not my fault if you suffer from ASOAG or COAG Syndrome.

And for those of you trying to put words in my mouth, go out and try to think for yourselves for once, instead of listening to the crap being spread by many others who are happy to do the thinking for you. None of you know what I think or believe, so don't even attempt to try telling me you do. And from what I've seen of your attempts so far, those trying to do so are all failing miserably, as usual!