View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 01:04 PM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
You said it all right there - couldn’t care less if it’s 110 percent. Focus on how to combat it, judge those that don’t combat it or are hypocritical about how they go about it. Denying it is flat out silly at this point.
Carter, you're being played by Cliff. Here is what he really believes about climate change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
I am absolutely convinced that you and people like you see Climate Change as a way of punishing, weakening, and controlling the people that you hate, the ones that voted for The Orange Meanie. There 7.6 billion people on earth and you are obsessed with 63 million of them. Do I believe that everything is fine on this planet of 7.6 billion people and that there aren't changes that must be done? Absolutely not. But what you and others like you see Climate Change as are two things, to gain more power and become even more wealthy, and in your particular case to use it as a tool against those that you have a hatred for. The photo is of your hero trying to get onto the wrong private jet, I guess if you fly on one every day you lose track of which one is yours.
Can't make that stuff up. We think climate change is real only so we can gain more power, become more wealthy, and punish, weaken, and control the people who voted for the "Orange Meanie." Think about that.

Cliff obviously thinks the discussion of climate change never happened before the "Orange Meanie."

That is who you are trying to have a discussion with.