View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 07:49 AM
James M.

We've opened pandora's box, I'm afraid.

I do not mean to sound like a conspiracy theorist, as we are in the early stages with everything. However some of this AI generated art, is incredible. I'm sure it will be able to generate decent quality music/lyrics as well soon. Students were already attempting to use it to write papers. And the more information you feed into it, the more it learns. Sounds an awful lot like Skynet if you ask me (I joke)

I saw recently the other day, that Microsoft put a hefty sum of money into AI, to integrate it within its platforms. Time will tell what truly will happen.

Technology can be a wonderful thing. It makes communication so much easier, it has easily brought many people closer together than before. However sometimes, even as a younger person, I wish things didn't move so fast. Too many people are caught up in the craze. Glued to their smart phones, or their tablet screens. Sometimes simpler, is better.

In the wise words of Ferris Bueller : “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

charlietheexterminator, todeen, tonyo, Santo10fan
Bocabirdman (5x), 8thEastVB, JCMTiger, Rjackson44
Republicaninmass, 73toppsmann, quinnsryche (2x),
Donscards.