View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 01:33 PM

Default B.7999

You wrote the following in Spanish:! We are concerned that you will run out of cool things to show! I will tell you that in the memorabilia of Cuban baseball in the professional stage until 1961, there are several thousand different things, I have seen part of that, and I have dedicated more than 35 years to cataloging them, so far in 3 volumes, if I had time I could post 10 messages on the thread every day for years, but I don't have time, in my daily tasks I have a lot to do that has nothing to do with baseball, but I always try to find something for them to see, I never mention my problems individuals, but I will tell you something, a son of mine and the girlfriend were admitted with the covid, follower my wife for more than 40 years got sick from the same thing and was 18 days in serious condition, with oxygen etc, some of those who see this They meet her when they visit me and have tried the coffee that she has given them, luckily she is already in the better house, and look at it I have always looked for a time to publish something to all who see my threads, at this moment a daughter is admitted mine who is pregnant, because of her erte is not covid, and they are constant visits to hospitals, not counting all that I have to search for them daily in terms of their needs, food, etc. and I passed 70 years, but I'm still in the fight, now you will see a board game called Hit and Run, I don't know if I sent it to you before, greetings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hit And Run Juego mesa Oct 47.jpg (34.5 KB, 124 views)