View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 03:12 PM
Se@n Kel.ly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Why would he tell anyone what's in his magic potion though? There are numerous copycat operations already. Telling them what's in his products would be just as stupid as the best BBQ joint in the country posting the recipe for their BBQ sauce on their front door.
Is he not sharing because he's afraid it's going to feed the copycat operations, or is he not sharing because he knows it's snake oil and it'll tank his sales? Only Kurt knows for sure. I have my opinion, you have yours, we don't need to agree.

Quote:
But people clearly like his products and they clearly work as there are approximately one million cards in slabs that have been worked on using his products.
A million cards in slabs have have been worked on using his products!? I'd love to see anything resembling evidence to support this claim because it sure seems like you pulled a number out of thin air.

Quote:
People fear what they don't understand. Paper restoration and preservation is a fascinating subject to study.
Don't insult my intelligence by pretending I don't understand card restoration. I understand it well, I just don't buy the arguments that it's a good thing for the card collecting hobby. Considering the evidence and disagreeing with your position doesn't make me fearful or unintelligent.