View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 09:18 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by robw1959 View Post
I actually hate stamps.com because they don't seem to provide you with any shipping options other than Priority types. The pricing seems to be pretty much the maximum you should pay. The one I use is goshippo.com. Seemingly no fees of any kind and fair pricing as well.

I use Stamps.com and they have every conceivable shipping option from printing stamps, letter rates, first class rates, media, etc....

I pay a monthly fee though, so maybe the free version doesn't offer all those other services.

That said, I'm thinking of ditching them. It used to be convenient because it would easily import all my Ebay/Paypal/Website addresses into the shipping tool as I got paid with the touch of a single button.

Then the import tool started to get sketchy. It's been locked out of Ebay for long stretches at a time. Seems to work now, but wasn't working for almost a couple of years, in which time I got used to using Ebay Shipping. No longer imports my Paypal addresses (separate from Ebay), so I have to input all of those manually anyways.

Just an overall pain, that's seemed to regress over the last several years that doesn't seem to be worth the monthly fee anymore, outside of saving all my old addresses for me.

Might move over to Pirateship when I get ambitious enough.