View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality68 View Post
Hi

I do not know enough about AI to know where the technology is at or not at. But I cannot believe we already do not have the technology with all the advances that are mentioned and the things AI already does things like

From Forbes Magazine

It can produce breathtaking original content: poetry, prose, images, music, human faces. It can diagnose some medical conditions more accurately than a human physician. Last year it produced a solution to the “protein folding problem,” a grand challenge in biology that has stumped researchers for half a century.

Not to mention that they already automating business processes, gaining insight through data analysis, and engaging with customers and employees.

So why would it not be able to do cards unless it is as someone mentioned all about the income stream of Cracking the cases to regrade?
I think it's perhaps a false equivalency, sort of like asking if we can put a spaceship on Mars why can't we cure the common cold? It may be very well suited for the tasks you mention but that doesn't necessarily translate. PS no insult to anyone here but that it can diagnose better than a human doctor, based on my recent experiences, doesn't impress me.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-09-2021 at 03:32 PM.