Thread: Vote!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:05 AM
Administrator

Default Vote!!!

Posted By: D. C. Markel

************************************************** *******************************
You know, iv'e read through this post and listened to all views carefully. To me though the most accurate statement so far has come from Dave. He hit it right on the head when he stated:

>>>> " It's really disappointing just how uneducated MANY of the voters are/were."

For me this stuck out like a soar thumb more so than iv'e ever witnessed in the past.
To see so many voters involved in this race was truly great, but they weren't educated
on the issues as they should have been. They were simply followers which is not what an
election is supposed to represent.

Tony A.

************************************************** **********************************

How true and I'll only add that the mainstream media (three major TV networks, CNN, MSNBC and major newspapers) shoulders most of the blame by orchestrating obscurantism with a vengeance in regards to shielding some of Obama's most radical positions and political connections that should have terrified any educated person who embraces our Constitution, human rights, free enterprise and issues pertaining to Israel. The parallels between the failed Soviet Union and their puppet press, Pravda, and the Democratic party with the mainstream media are astounding.

Sadly, the rank and file voter ignored the above mentioned issues and sold out for his $1200 a year tax cut while their retirement funds will plunge a hundredfold since major corporations will be the primary victims on his economic plan, thus causing stock prices to drop even more and ultimately forcing corporations to move out of the country like Halliburton did and thereby sucking billions of dollars out of our economy. I'm done venting.