View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 09:31 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default New Philly BB card Show in Oaks, PA this weekend....Oct 30 - Nov 1......Check-it-out

The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks, PA is the site of this new (2nd year) BB card Show promoted by Fanatics Authentic Sports.

Directions: take the Pennsylvania Turnpike to the Valley Forge exit. Then take Route 422 West, follow the Expo Center signs (10 minutes
from exit).

Admission is FREE........Show times are:

Friday Oct. 30th......... 4 PM - 9 PM

Saturday Oct. 31st..... 9 AM - 5 PM

Sunday, Nov 1st......... 9:30 AM - 4 PM

Dealers that will be selling cards are: 707Sportscards (Levi Bleam), Donscards (Don Hontz, Maine), and at least 8 more vintage card dealers.

I'll be set up with my usual eclectic variety of vintage stuff....19th Century, T-cards (including 200+ T206's), Goudey's, Play Balls, 1948-1955
Bowman singles, and 1952-1967 Topps cards. Plus lots of Phillies cards (1909-1970) for you Phillies collectors.

This show will feature many signing guests (Schmidt, Rose, Carlton, Ripken, Palmer, Bench, Brooks Robinson, Bo Jackson, Julius Irving, etc.)

Last year, I was pleasantly surprised to see many of the autograph seekers walking around the show purchasing BB cards (and memorabilia)
before & after they acquired their favorite player's signatures. The show was a success for the vintage card dealers who were set up at Oaks.

I will try to answer any of your questions regarding this Oaks Show. Or you can contact Becky Batista (Show Director) at......

bbatista@fanatics.com

954-846-5247

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys at this year's Show.

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 10-28-2015 at 05:34 PM.