View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 08:12 PM
5t3v3...D4.w50n

Quote:
Originally Posted by notfast View Post
This is just wrong. You’re making it way too hard.

Go to your marketplace account. Change address. Confirm address change.

Then when you get an invoice, you will have the main selected option of the vault (like everyone) and directly below that you will have the box with your address that it can be shipped to.

I’ve bought 4 different invoices worth of stuff over the last two auctions. At no point did I have to change my address, talk to customer service etc.

My mailing address in my marketplace account is correct!

The "submission address" (whatever that is) is the vault. There is no way to change that. I tried to "edit vault account", but it does not give me the option of changing the submission address; it only allows you to change the mailing address (which as I said, is correct). I'm looking at it as I'm typing this.

Also, when I have gone in to pay my invoice, from the invoice page, it DOES NOT give me the option to change any address. That is why I had to contact PWCC through their chat system to figure out what was going on. They are the ones who told me the only way to do it, is by going into one of the auction lots I won, and clicking on the mailing address instead of the vault. PWCC is also the ones who told me that this has to be done EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU PAY!

So I stand by what I said previously.

Steve

Current Wantlist:
1909 Obak Howard (Los Angeles) (no frame on back)
1910 E90-2 Gibson, Hyatt, Maddox

Last edited by Steve D; 11-24-2021 at 08:16 PM.