View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengoldin View Post
I PMed but will reply. As i said in my first message (foolish me) I was unaware of the existance of Net54 until someone saw me at the National and told me I should join. Monday of this week i signed up for an account.
As far as my post on the certificates, and SB...'why now' it isnt a 'why now' it is something I have been doing and fighting helping various law enforcement agenecies and 'hobby policemen' since 1998. I did not go out and post this info, quite frankly because there were on going investigations and still are on going investigations into people committing the forgery crime i mentioned above. However, in light of comments I read here today, i felt that 'today' was a good time to inform...and if a certain agency gets mad at me for doing so, i guess i will deal with those consequences.

Ken if your really involved in a ongoing investigation why would you jeopardize it by revealing it here?
If Wayne Brey had done what you just did, they wouldn't have been an Operation Bullpen and I wouldn't be called a Felon. Everyone would have closed shop and headed for a foreign country, including myself.