Thread: PSA-Joe Orlando
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Administrator

Default PSA-Joe Orlando

Posted By: marshall barkman

Dan....i actually have the show on dvd but afterwards i was not allowed by law to play in Davie Fla because of the mahem. About 50 of the dudes skinhead friends attacked during another song trying to blindside me and the band but little did they know that on the outskirts of the stage were about 75 bikers that had a bar on the other side of our rehearsal studio and a riot broke out. About 20 people went to the hospital and the show was shut down. A biker named Skid picked up a monitor and smashed a guy in the head nearly killing him, I was singing and the next thing i knew my Navy Seal buddy just picked me up and dashed for the back EXIT where a limo had the door open, he just threw me in and off it sped. I was like what in the hell just happened because i was worried about the rest of the band and my friends. I went to Michigan and laid low in a hippy commune where no one would ever dream of searching for me and spoke to my attorney daily. Luckily no one died and no arrests were made. All charges against me were dropped and i never played with Manson again.