View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 12:50 PM
Caleb Hardwick

Default Looking for photos to use in short education film

UPDATE: The video is now live on Youtube. Much thanks to all who helped! Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js6v...ature=youtu.be

----

Hey guys,

I'll try to make sure this is the last time I ask for help with photos for the short Youtube video about Negro leaguer Booker McDaniels that I'm working on. After seeking images from libraries and other public institutions all morning, the non-bureaucratic generosity of other Net54 members is much welcomed.

To complete my vision for the video, I'll need a few medium-high res images. If anybody would be willing to donate a scan of the following, I'd be very grateful:
  • An image of Comiskey Park, preferably a crowd scene or a shot of the exterior.

An image or program cover from an East-West all-star classic

An image of a 1930s/40s/50s Mexican League team, preferably with multiple black American players

Any image related to that era of Mexican League baseball (team photo, action shot, crowd scene, etc.)

Scans of any of Booker McDaniels' baseball cards, which include 1945-46 Caramelo, 1946-47 Caramelo, and 1949-50 Toleteros

I can be reached by email at kb@baseballyakker.com

Thanks,
Caleb

Last edited by BaseballYakker; 04-26-2016 at 11:17 AM.