View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbond View Post
However, the best item I sent in, an oversized card, is no longer listed......and the card id has been changed on the invoice too. I'm hoping this is just an artifact of watching the process too closely....but it feels odd.
I emailed SGC, and they said not to worry. And today my expensive card is back on the "We're working on it" list *and* back on my invoice. I wish they didn't mess with the original invoice - especially since they don't email you a copy when you pay. I feel the original record should be more sacred, as it shows the cards you sent them, and the values you assigned to them, with your payment - sort of an agreed upon contract. With them tweaking things on the original document, it feels like I've lost a layer of double-checking. As it is now, they've moved things around, so the assigned values don't line up anymore with the list of cards. Related to this, there's a handful of cards they are not grading this time, but I am not sure which they are since I don't have the original record to compare them to (and yes - I should print out a 2nd copy next time....)

Submitted: 2/15
Received: 2/20
Post Grading: 3/22
Shipped:
NY Highlanders & Fed League Signatures
....and Japanese Menko Baseball Cards

https://japanesemenkoarchive.blogspot.com/