View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 01:23 PM
Mike P.ap

Default Quarantined? How to trade New Baseball Cards for Vintage or I LOVE COMC!

Lazy Sunday.......decided to run sales the past few days on COMC of my New Shiny cards I have little into for.......... some vintage rarities........ now all I have to do is hit the "Mail to me" button! That was fun! Here are some of my recent trades all for 2018-2020 new cards......and I still have $1100 to spend in my COMC account! Sorry I could not resist the Honest Abe slabbed piece either!

Peace, Mike

PS When you live in an area that opens alot of the new wax (and I do even though its a small area), locals know I buy the shiny stuff....they set the price, I buy if it makes sense. I cull and send the cards to COMC that I know are $1 or more and I'm patient. Been doing this for years so I now have a very good idea what sells on COMC and what does not. I can find $5 cards for pennies ALWAYS. Most of the guys ripping the new wax want a few of the big hits in the box and could care less about the rest. Alot of them are like this around here thankfully!

Vernon-Stovell.jpg

John-Tiedemann.jpg

Joe-Doyle.jpg

Hughie-Jennings.jpg

Harry-Lentz.jpg

Harry-Krause.jpg

Edward-Swander.jpg

Dode-Paskert.jpg

Curtis-Templin.jpg

Chet-Nourse.jpg

Ben-Hunt.jpg

Anson-Mott.jpg

Abraham-Lincoln.jpg

Last edited by vthobby; 04-05-2020 at 01:33 PM.