View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 11:02 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchie_t View Post
Vern's ear is missing on one and not the other.

So for all the 73 variations you have, do you have a list of them? I am chasing down all the print breaks and am not sure I have found/documented all of them yet.
Ah, thank you!

I keep a Numbers (Apple's Excel) spreadsheet with a tab for every year from 1952-1973 (and a separate sheet for Bowman's, football cards, and tobacco sets I collect) with the complete checklist, notating which ones I have and don't have, the condition of my copy, and a line entry for every variation and card I consider to be a RPD (all our definitions are slightly different). The variations I have listed are gathered from the Standard Catalog, what I have noticed, and what people have shared with me here and elsewhere. Some years are pretty detailed and probably 'close to somewhat complete' (like 1956) and others are not very good. Some years I've gotten lazy and not yet included a separate line for every stock variation (Like 68/69/70), but I think most of you guys don't do cream vs. white stock. My 73 list is probably one of the worst as I've only recently included it in my run and I certainly have significantly less than some of you guys.

I don't think I can take an export of my sheet to an Excel file format and attach here on the board, but anyone interested, DM me your email and what year(s) you collect. It's an inventory tracker/personal annotation list and also a checklist so my Notes and Grade columns and color coding are garbage to anyone else, but maybe some of the lists can help.