View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Patr1ck Mu111N5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCollectVP View Post
Patrick:

Reading your post, I will address that I sent PMs to you and Bobby. Feel free to post them. There was nothing rude or threatening.

Please share with everyone where I posted ANYTHING about Rick or his religion. Provide one personable N54 that I sent a threatening PM to about this thread causing them to edit a post.

You're great at making up stories, pointing fingers and living for the drama. Most already probably see through it. For those that don't, I won't stand for you making false allegations to settle some score because your feelings were hurt.

I have called out many people over the years. I have also assisted many others. If you wish to get into a challenge of character, I'm standing tall and I'm right here. The ONLY thing you'll come up with will be a dozen or so people that don't like me because of disagreements that we've had. Tom S, Greg M and even Sean Bassik and I have had issues. I don't carry grudges and don't look to attack anyone because we don't see eye-to-eye. That would be a sad way to go through life.