View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Default Ty Cobb/Bushing/SCDA/Game-Used Decal Bat

Posted By: phil

Scott:

For your information I'm an attorney in New York City, and I have no connections, or interests, with American Memorabilia or any other auction house. Hmmmmm.... Can you make the same statement? Rumor has it that a few auction houses have their "henchmen" out stirring up trouble for their competition.

I really can not understand your passion about this bat, or your blatant attack on this auction house? Your being so defensive, does make one wonder of your interest in this matter, or is there a bigger reason. You lead a full frontal attack on me, yet you approach the Bushing topics so carefully as to not "piss him off." You are so calculated, yet so, so obvious.

the other decal bat I referenced, I couldn't say what type of use was referred to because there wasn't any mention of any authentication and the description was very vague.

Scott, there is a photo of Cobb online at bat during a game, clearly with a Decal Bat and at homeplate! Before you can get so cocky and defensive and order me to "find it!" I'll let you get it! Perhaps you will learn a thing or two. Since you made reference to me as, and i quote: "Almost everything that you said was wrong, so you may want to go back and do more research." Well Scotty, lets see how resourseful you are, show these good people that you are the expert you boast to be.

Here is a challange for you. What was Cobb's "Big 3?"

To the rest of the people participating on this site, I apologize for this, but Scott, turned a defense into an offense and drew first blood.

Phil