View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 03:48 PM
David $tephens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post
Back in the day when I was still at Beckett, we had an article of how cards in BGS holders survived Hurricane Katrina.

I agree that putting your cards into those holders for protection purposes is a great idea.

Rich
When I started collecting, I had only SGC for my cards after a while I went to PSA because I liked the sleeker thinner card holders and the lack of Black border. I have noticed that I don't have much trouble selling my PSA cards, but fear that they are flimsy, especially considering I have three very curious boys ages 9 to 2. I had one BVG card and while I did not like the card or its grade, I found the holder flawless. I was very heavy, but indestructible. I sent 8 cards into Beckett on the 18th and am anxiously waiting to see the results. While I have no aversion to PSA or SGC, I buy the card, I think that I gonna grade my keepers in the BVG. After all I live in Louisiana and it is Hurricane Season!

On another note, I couldn't find where I could send in a large bulk amount of cards for like $2 on their site.