View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 11:09 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I think Stockton's basic preference for a holistic approach to health is fine, and my personal view is that many medications are overprescribed and less draconian treatments and prevention are underutilized. That said, I'm not sure that vaccines in a deadly pandemic, or wearing a mask, are really inconsistent with the philosophy. I belong to a practice that I would characterize as holistic but the doctors there certainly advocate vaccination and masks. I don't know about Stockton personally, but I find it interesting that many of the rabid anti-vaxxers have no problem taking heavy duty pharmaceuticals instead.
Well, my personal opinion is the people who say that "the vaccine is wrong, give me horse de-wormers or urine therapy" are listening to too many wackadoodles on the internet. Or, put a kinder way, they are putting their hatred for "(Dems, Fauci, Trump, Biden, Soros, Big Bird, Tucker, my mother, whomever)" over any reasoned science.

People who are consistent, I can support even if I don't believe the same thing.

Last edited by earlywynnfan; 01-25-2022 at 11:31 AM.