View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 09:19 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
So your “point” is there are a lot places doing bad things but pwcc is somehow the worst of them? Just want to be clear.
My point was a short sarcastic joke implying that a card grader hooking up with the most famous grading fraudsters of this era is probably not a good thing, spawning rage from the apparent PWCC shills.

After your third complaint about this, I said that PWCC and their ring has been proven to alter more cards than anyone else ever has been proven too. I said they are the biggest publicly known and evidenced fraud ring in the hobby right now, today. This is why they get negative comments; massive fraudsters tend to make people who are aware of their fraud not like them.

This is not difficult. I have said my point very explicitly and briefly several times. Go do your homework or produce your evidence that any of this is untrue. Show us where anyone here said that PWCC is the sole bad actor in the hobby. I have no idea how you think that saying "PWCC runs a fraud ring" means Peter and/or I are saying that nobody else is guilty of fraud or other card-related offenses. That is not a rational argument whatsoever.