View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 12:26 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I have a few unopened packs around as I think they make great display pieces. Like someone has said before, with many packs they are worth more as "unscratched lottery tickets" to many folks.

Many people work the system on these by either opening a few and finding the centering sucks for the box or some issues have easily figured out collation of the cards. 1986 fleer basketball for one, I have heard from some that you can basically open a box pull out the 3-4 Jordan's based on the sequence of the top visible card of the pack and then sell the other packs for a couple hundred each to people who don't know about this.

BBCE is a good supplier as previously mentioned, but I still would buy a sealed box and not single packs to get the best chances for fun.

As for those christmas rack packs, as others have mentioned those are absolute fantasy pieces. Complete Ebay junk.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.