View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 03:25 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
well child high schoolers was the point I was making of being unsophisticated versus adults, say in their 20s...

Again you give a non answer. Saying Epstein would of been less successful against 'sophisticated' kids of wealth people, does not seem to include a LOT of woman in between those genres in which he would also be super successful...he was promising victorias secret access i believe which people older than high school age could have easily been fallen pray

Weinstein was pretty successful with woman older than kids in high school who i will go out on a limb and say they were more 'sophisticated'...then the girls that were with epstein

we can all agree it was a terrible outrage..not sure why you direct posts to me on this....perhaps you may want to move on..
So, it surprised you that a pedophile chose to prey on children? Weinstein isn't a pedophile as far I know. To your second paragraph, if your point is that my statement doesn't include a thing that it wasn't meant to include, you are absolutely correct.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry