View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 05:12 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimq16415 View Post
Respectfully disagree. The 91% feeeback seller was 100% until he ran into that buyer. The 96% seller was 100% before they ran into that buyer. The next one, where the seller responded, was a $6.50 card where the seller took the time to pack it in a bubble mailer sandwiched between corrugated cardboard and taped a penny sleeve (should have been cardsaver) ao it didn't get damaged. One of 2 negs for that seller out of over 400 in 12 months. He also complained about shipping costs. Maybe he didn't look at the listing before he bid. The last feedback I thought was so bad was that he complained about the cardboard being like a cereal box. Again that seller's only negative. The feedback right next to his said his cards were so well protected that even USPS couldn't ruin them. That feedback complained about him using a cereal box to protect a .99 card.

I did spend some time looking at the sellers and almost all had no problems until they dealt with him, It's why i posted this. It takes a minute to ad him to your blocked list and then you won't go from 100% to less than that. Out of at least 314 transactions he saw fit to leave 15 feedback and of those, 26% were negative.

I'm not blindly trashing a buyer but I'd rather not deal with somebody with such bad luck that so many deals go bad.
The fact that those sellers did not have any negative feedback prior to their encounter with him says very little about their selling practices because eBay removes about 90% of negative feedback that gets left for sellers. Their feedback program is a complete joke.