Thread: Getting old
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 10:00 AM
β∪τ∁ℏ †∪RΩεΓ

I am in my 60’s now and I have not done everything that I want to do yet. We are working on that now as a matter of fact. My wife is scoping out homes in a senior community for us to retire to.

I plan on working a couple more years……less if things fall into place and heading for the next chapter in our lives. I will say that I don’t like the new music cause for me, it sucks. I live the Bob Seger phrase “I like that old time rock and roll, that kind of music that soothes the soul.”

But to say I may be in a rut? No, I don’t feel that way at all. I simply know what I like and at this point in my life I am comfortable with me and my wife. We have no kids so it is just us.

We plan on traveling the states visiting many national parks and civil war battle sites. These are things that interest us and we are gonna have a blast. All the while rocking out to music we like and just enjoying things more now than we could living to get to this point in our lives.

It is great to be able to choose what we want to do, if that sounds rutty, so be it. We’re having a good time and that is all that matters to us.

Enjoy!

Last edited by butchie_t; 05-08-2021 at 10:03 AM.