View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Eric
Eric

Default 1933 Goudey advice

Hey everyone. I have been a member here for awhile, a seldom-poster, but usually have been looking at the football section of the forum. At the National, I decided to pick up a 1933 Goudey Ruth, the full body swinging pose, SGC 20. I love the card and it has great eye appeal, but it got me thinking. My last project was 1935 National chicle football, and I completed that set all in SGC holders. I am ready to start the 1933 Goudey set. I am looking for advice. I have no idea what to pay for cards, what are the fair prices. I know I can check completed eBay sales, but where does everyone look for info on prices for these cards? What are some good sites to look for cards other than the bay. Anything specific I should look out for? I am looking to do the commons in raw form at this time and hall of famers in PSA or SGC holders. I am new to this set and have a grand total of 1 card, so any and all help would be outstanding.
Thanks for all the help,
Eric

I forgot to mention that I am looking for VG to EX condition range, no creases. Thanks again

Last edited by iowadoc77; 08-04-2014 at 08:12 AM.