Thread: LEGIT OR NOT
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Administrator

Default LEGIT OR NOT

Posted By: Dave F

Again Steve, your a joke.

You did NOT get screwed by "marketkingman". I came across an auction that had ended a couple days earlier for "marketkingman" and YOU had the exact same scan. Funny if he "screwed" you how he grabbed your scans before you even put your auction up live.

As far as you did the right thing.....your a bull**** artist. Yes, you got on the phone after I tried emailing to no avail and then tried two numbers I found through ebay...you had not contacted me back. You only returned a phone call when I left a message saying my next call would be to your local police (who by the way, those guys just LOVE you). Then you go with the "I've already mailed the cards out, so I won't refund until you send them back to me." Hmmmm....I had a gut feeling I wasn't getting anything, but told you if they did show up I would refuse the package. So after going further with law enforcement and leaving you emails of exactly where I was at in that regard, magically you refunded my paypal money. Guess what Steve, that package of Yum Yum's you mailed me that you needed back before returning my money....never arrived. You are the worst of the worst and a low life scumbag.