Thread: Public apology
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Administrator

Default Public apology

Posted By: Julie Vognar

Actually, only one person has written me saying I told him I would let him buy a card someday..in 2002! No one had put in a claim, or request on anything I sold on B/S/T/, nor eBay (thank you all so much for your business). But there are plenty of others who I DID say I would let you know if I ever decided to sell stuff in a bunch, and let you make an offer on a card.

I don't have the time to sell stuff individually, and I will need a lump sum of money. REA drooled over very unexpected things: Black Sox,chess cards, and of course the whole 19th centuury. ;Fan Craze, T206s--lots of mainstream stuff I thought they'd only want in pristine condition. they seem to want the way it is...and by ",mainstream," I mean N172s, N300sm N162s, etc.

But I won't know for sure until 2 packages arrive: one with the complete rejects (the McPhee scorecartd, the Joe Jackson photo, low grade mainstream stuff), and a second package, with cards graded by SGC (at their expense), that either I asked them not to auction, or they don't want to auction.

Anyway, I'm sorry to disappoint people. I would like to remind you that the card you wanted will be in an auction in March (except for the Peck and Snyder,--next October), and VERY FEW are in great shape, which should keep the price down. Even the N300s that look great on the front look less great from the back.

It is NOT a great collection, but a nice one. Wish it was still mine!