View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 10:12 PM
Tim Odeen

Wanted to include part of Stockton's interview. It's long, so go find it online if you're interested.

Spokesman: "Do you mention in one of those podcasts that six years into your NBA career... you decided to stop using traditional medicine..."

Stockton: "Yeah, it wasn't cold turkey, I've had cortisone shots, I've taken anti-biotics. Antibiotics saved my life probably twice... So it's not strictly anti-medicine. I tend toward a holistic style. Again, it's very difficult in this world to do it. Insurance doesn't pay for it, it's treating the body - understanding what the body needs instead of treating a symptom with medications and chemicals. It's what I've chosen from that point forward."

Spokesman: "Was there an experience that forced you to start filming that way?"

Stockton: "Yeah, multiple experiences. One is, I took anti-inflammatants for about a year and a half and some of that is what they call pulsing. So they take a course for 15 days then you take 10 days off. It's funny that comes up because one of those anti-inflammatants I took is now banned. You went through all the ten years of testing to be tested okay and approved by the FDA. Then it was later banned because it ruined people's hearts. That was one of the ones I took for a long time..."

Spokesman: "Is there anything else you'd want to say about any of this?"

Stockton: "...[Gonzaga] currently requires vaccines... Those children and kids their age, they have literally zero statistical risk of being harmed by the disease, and they have significant statistical risk of being harmed by the side effects of the so-called vaccines.

And I think it's highly recorded now, there's 150 I believe now - is over 100 professional athletes dead, professional athletes, the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court. There's 20k deaths from the vaccine that the CDC acknowledges from their VAERS system, which they acknowledge amounts for 1% of actual. So the actual numbers more than likely are much larger than that, but that's what they're actually willing to concede. They shut down previous vaccine systems for 25 deaths and we're still over 20k again that they concede. Over a million injuries..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 01-24-2022 at 09:13 AM.