View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 10:25 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
First off that question is quite condescending but I will answer it anyway. I have always paid all fees for all of my grading at any company (as far as I can remember). I don't expect anything free BUT I guess if they offered a discount I would consider it. My guess is that other known collections have gotten discounts on large crack outs before, no?
I have never been given a favor of anything pertaining to grading nor would I want or accept one.

And Actually this incorrectly labeled group of cards will be the first crossed over if I decide to go that route. They are wrongly labeled so why not? ( And the pack they came in. )

and btw Pete, what say ye about this? I guess this is part of their new rules about grading....sort of CYA...

"3. Customer acknowledges and agrees that SGC’s owners and employees shall be permitted to submit items for grading and/or authentication without limitation. Furthermore, SGC’s owners and employees may buy, sell, and trade SGC authenticated or graded items without limitation."
Ref: https://gosgc.com/terms"

Condescending? certainly wasn't intended to be? As the owner of one of the most prolific prewar sites on the WWW it certainly would benefit a new company to have an endorsement from you? Why not throw you a bone? This may be considered a very smart business move on their part?