Thread: SGC Mail Day
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 07:46 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBesse27 View Post
Just awesome! Best returns thread I've seen in a while. I love the 59 Williams set, took 3 years to complete mine in the raw. Yours look great in the SGC slabs. What grade is your #68?

I'm also a big fan of Exhibits, especially the 1939-46 Salutations set. I noticed even among your non-59's you have a lot of Ted cards. Do you collect him? I'd like to some day, although so far I'm limited to the 59 set.

The 81 Pawsox Boggs card is cool. I bought a PSA 9 and cracked it out to get autographed last November. It's currently at PSA/DNA.

Sorry for the long post, but your cards are tremendous and they got me excited, lol
My #68 would be a solid NrMint except is has a area the size of a pin head that in indented in the card back and makes a slight bump on the card front.

I really like the Exhibit cards also. I collect Ted Williams card but don't go out of my way to find them. My collection has a little bit of everything with no real focus.

Wade Boggs is my favorite player. I have both variations of his Pawtucket card graded. The other one is in a PSA 9 slab.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ted#68.jpg (73.7 KB, 137 views)