View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 08:35 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default BST .. Buy/Sell?trade

Then it was taken care of at the time. It is a very active and fluid section so continuing to be vigilant there, without much oversight otherwise (on purpose) will continue. If you have PMd me I don't remember, and you probably did., so thanks for the help. Please continue to alert me of stuff. I promise each situation will be looked at in detail and a reason will be given for whatever the outcome is. One thing I will almost never get involved in is what someone is asking for their item. If they paid $2 yesterday and are asking $1000 today, that is their business. If they use puffery to sell their stuff, but have large clear pictures or other great communication, why should that matter? That doesn't mean anyone can deceive, they can't. IF they say there are no creases, and you absolutely know for sure there are (maybe you owned the card before), then it is ok to say something in that thread or with a PM to me. But if the seller says this is the best card they have ever seen, then nothing should be said about that kind of statement.

With the frequency of transactions there I get almost no complaints of bad stuff going on. It is a testament of our members, they are the best Our BST also has one of the lowest transaction costs anywhere. 0 ...

*And a friendly reminder, to all, it is Caveat Emptor (buyer beware) in the BST , please, please PM me if you have any concerns whatsoever about your trade partner. I get reference checks weekly if not almost daily, and always respond quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
I have.