View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 09:54 AM

Default James Grant MacAlister a Dear Friend

I have read some of the discussions about James Grant MacAlister. I met James through the TAR newsletter like many have, we started a personal correspondence in July 1995 and continued to August 2003. I collect Pittsburgh Pirate Autographs and James helped me amass one of the most complete Pirate collections in the country. I have read that some are wondering where the collection went to. I think I can account for some of the Pirate autographs, many very obscure Chief Moses Yellowhorse, (which James Spence said they have no record of and can not verify good or bad, they gave me my money back) many with only one at bat or one game. I saved all our letters back and forth that in itself is an amazing collection, James writes a great letter. Glad to speak or correspond with anyone about James or autograph collecting. Thank you Dan Birx drbirx@gmail.com

"It is my sincerest prayer that God will continue to watch over you, and that you'll know the full measure of happiness and good health that I wish for you and your loved ones" James Grant MacAlister