View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Default OT:A-Rod Tested Positive for two Anabolic Steroids in 2003

Posted By: Bobby I.

A few thoughts:

1) No surprise;

2) Who even cares anymore. Money motivates everything and the surprise should be the players NOT taking performance enhancers;

3) Anyone proven to have taken performance enhancers should have all statistics erased from record books. That's all statistics those prior to the occurrence and subsequent to it. Not fair? It doesn't have to be fair baseball is not a democracy it is run by a commissioner;

4) Elect a commissioner that has a set of balls, lay down the law and if it hurts someone's feelings too bad;

5) A-Rod is a self absorbed phony, whenever I hear people speak about his superior intellect I laugh. Ok Mr. Intellect what are you going to do now?

6) These guys need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If possession of steroids is against the law then enforce the law. If you commit perjury in front of a congressional hearing then you go to jail period, this means Clemens or anyone else.

7) I have been a lifelong Yankee fan but to tell you the truth I have absolutely no interest any longer. I have a feeling things will change significantly in about 4-5 months when no one has any money to go to games.