View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Administrator

Default OT:A-Rod Tested Positive for two Anabolic Steroids in 2003

Posted By: Erick Lewin

This is so ridiculous. As a Yankee fan I am truly disgusted and fed up with baseball in general. I was a huge A-Rod Supporter and am a huge Yankees fan. I am so disgusted and angered at baseball in general now. Can we hear some friggin non-Yankee names for once??!!

If they are (MLB) going to air all of their dirty laundry, can they include some laundry without pinstripes as well. I'm for knowing everyone who's guilty. But now we supposedly have another 104 player list out there and A-Rods the only name we hear? Just like that piece of **** Mitchell Report, which was so ridiculously NY biased. (But it doesn't have anything to do with Mitchell being a partial REDSOX owner right?) give me a break.

Probably half of the big name Yankees since 1996 have had their reps ruined now. As a Yankee fan this is so disheatening and I am really fed up with baseball alltogether. Like I said if they're gonna name names at least do it fairly though.

I'm sure there were just as manny friggin REDSAUX and players on other teams juicing!!! MANNY?PAPI?MOVaughn?Schilling?etc.....other teams...PUJOLS?, LUIS GONZALEZ? etc...-----Who knows, the list is huge and we will probably never even know half of all the guys who did it, and many of them will end up in the Hall of fame.

E. Lewin