View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 07:47 AM

Default Brooks Bazooka

Good morning. I am sharing my run of Brooks Bazooka Cards, Panels, Stamps, and Complete Boxes. This is the complete list of Bazookas required for the Brooks PSA Master. I believe the Master requires 22 but I have the 68 Tip from Topps in a Panel and single picture version without the panel written details (these two are considered the same). I include all the pictures and then some close ups. Some of these are easier than others. I found the singles were easier to find than the Complete Boxes. The 1966/67 Single Picture of Brooks, 1967 Panel, and 1968 Tips from Topps Single are the highest pop meaning none graded higher. The 1963 is impeccable but missing the flap. On anther box, it too is without tabs but they graded much higher with a caveat (i.e., missing tabs). The 1964 box had the 10 Bazooka Stamps affixed to it and PSA would not grade. I worked on it for a few hours with a blow dryer and my finger nail and the stamps came off with some paper loss but it graded as a two. Both boxes are limited (I think the population is 2 each). I would love to upgrade a lot of these to include the 1967 Complete Box. I have a few extras available for trading. There has to be a 1965 Bazooka Complete Box out there with Brooks but I am not sure one is graded. If anyone has any questions or interested in discussing a trade, please let me know. Enjoy!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bazooka 1.jpg (19.9 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg Bazooka 2.jpg (19.9 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Bazooka 3.jpg (20.3 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg Bazooka 4.jpg (19.9 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg Bazooka 5.jpg (20.0 KB, 91 views)