View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 02:34 PM
Rich Klein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevvyg1026 View Post
Almost positive that Bell (525) is under Choo Choo and next to Siebler while 542 (Smith) is under Bell and next to 571 (Roberts). That would put Bell in the row with Hoerner Rookie Card (what I call row C). I also suspect that Bell is always under Choo Choo in this sheet configuration.

Based on PoP reports, and the various miscut info I've seen, I suspect that the row pattern on one half-sheet was A, B, C, D, E, A, F, G, B, C, D, E while on the other is was D, E, A, F, G, B, C, D, E, A, F, G.

There is evidence that suggests row B was under both row A (northrup) and row G, which is why I prefer this configuration to others.

A = Northrup row
B = Perranowski row
C = Hoerner row
D = Taylor row
E = Salmon row
F = Mantilla row
G = Shirley (591) row.

I am almost positive that the strip 582, 597, 592, 549 is in row D and finishes that row (i.e. Columns 8, 9, 10, & 11) but need to see something to the right of 582 to confirm.

The 3 card sequence 598, 583, 569 is pretty much guaranteed to be in either row B (perranowski) or row C (hoerner) as is the sequence 532, 552.
I think a card by card breakdown, as we did with 67 would be very interesting here. (If already done, I apologize)

Rich