View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 02:30 PM
And.rew Fin.kel.man

One last update with a few final details...

The event is officially from 1-6PM on the 18th, however, feel free to arrive as early as 12:30 if you would like some extra time to set up.

Regarding table space, I think we will have plenty of room, but since we don't know exactly how many people will show up, my guidance would be for everyone to expect enough room to set up two showcases (or equivalent). It is entirely possible that there will be more room than that, but no guarantee. Table space location will be on a first come/first served basis.

When you arrive at 1757 (45120 Waxpool Road, Dulles, VA), there will be plenty of parking in front of the clubhouse. Use the main entrance (see photo below) and take a left once you are in the clubhouse. You will see the Monroe Room on your right.

Name tags will be available, and are recommended, since many of us may only know names and/orNet54 profile names, but not faces.

The event is free to attend, and food/drinks can be purchased from the restaurant and bar. Everyone will have their own bill/tab. I would request that you tip appropriately for good service.

Please watch your cards at all times.

I am really looking forward to the event and hope to see a lot of you there.

Andrew Finkelman

1757.jpg