View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 12:11 PM

Lou Brown,

I am just seeing this. Paul Slapnicker is trying to scam me now. He purchased 11 vintage cards from me on facebook. He informed me he is on social security and was buying to start a collection for his grandson. I put together a lot valued at over $70 for $50. I also sent him 12 ultramodern cards (trout, Tatis, ohtanI etc.) for his grandson. He paid per pay pal goods and services. He received the cards and reported he didn't get the Johnny Bench AS 1969 or a Hank Arron 1972 Action card. He eluded I scammed him. I sent pictures of the front and back immediately before packaging all 23 cards. I contacted the administrator on the facebook group and they kicked him out. I also blocked him. The next day he opened a paypal claim for $25 refund stating he only received 9 out of 11 cards.

Paypal says I don't have any evidence that I was scammed. I then researched his name which led me here. I read your post and see he is also Pauld49 on ebay. He is already selling 8 of my cards on ebay. Paypal asked for my address, they are telling him to send all of the cards back and then they will refund him.

I provided all the messages from facebook and also you forum post. I am sickened by this. It is not about the $25, its the principal at this point.