View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 09:37 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Quote:
Originally Posted by horzverti View Post
First off, we're both little boys...we collect baseball cards. Second, it was a raw Kaline, not graded. Two messages into our trade attempt and I quickly realized what others had shared with me - Darren is tough to deal with because he over values his cards. They're your cards and you can value them as you wish. No problem there. Let me guess - you still have all of your 73 Kaline variations. My problem is that you were very rude in your replies...out of nowhere. It was my mistake to try to deal with you after I was warned; but I wasn't going to let you insult me. Also, I didn't just see you post in this thread. I see many of your rude posts. It is a pattern. A pattern which forced Leon to ban you. You have deep knowledge of variations and on cards in general. The fact that you share your knowledge here makes you an asset. The fact that you are a thin-skinned hothead makes you a troll and a liability.
Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!! It is hilarious listening to you condescend to me. What a joke. Why don't you tell me how I over value my cards? Didn't I specifically make a point of NOT putting a dollar value on the Kaline and telling you I just wanted something substantial in return for it? Um...yeah. And I was banned for a couple of days, moron, because I used curse words. That's it. And I was responding to someone, who like you, came after me. Oh, I'm a thin skinned hot head?? Really?? You suddenly call me a dick 100 times in a thread completely and utterly out of nowhere, and I'm the problem here?? What an absolute freaking tool you are!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.