View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
For context, little boy Curt is upset that he couldn't talk me out of one of my PSA 8 1973 Kaline variations with the Band Aid on his forehead. So he waits a couple of months, sees me in this thread, and suddenly decides to type away insults at me out of nowhere. I thought this d-bag was just playing around, but then I was like, "What the heck??"
First off, we're both little boys...we collect baseball cards. Second, it was a raw Kaline, not graded. Two messages into our trade attempt and I quickly realized what others had shared with me - Darren is tough to deal with because he over values his cards. They're your cards and you can value them as you wish. No problem there. Let me guess - you still have all of your 73 Kaline variations. My problem is that you were very rude in your replies...out of nowhere. It was my mistake to try to deal with you after I was warned; but I wasn't going to let you insult me. Also, I didn't just see you post in this thread. I see many of your rude posts. It is a pattern. A pattern which forced Leon to ban you. You have deep knowledge of variations and on cards in general. The fact that you share your knowledge here makes you an asset. The fact that you are a thin-skinned hothead makes you a troll and a liability.