View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Administrator

Default Character Assassination

Posted By: Dave F

Mark...I'm surprised you want to actually get into this on here...but that is fine.

First...spin it how you want to. Not a BST deal? The card was on the BST which is where we first started discussing it. "WE made a deal at that point....AFTER making a deal you then say you need time to get the cash end together. Excuse me...what???!!!! Most people that offer cash as part of a deal either have the cash at hand or say "i'd be willing to throw in X amount of dollars but will need X time to get it together. No...you waited until after I we both agreed on the deal...then I'm waiting on you for a few days with nothing...so yes, I said at that point I needed to go a different direction. It did end up on eBay, and then we started talking again at some point and I pulled it off ebay....I guess you want to spin this as it was on eBay deal instead of a deal between two members here....whatever.

As far as the packaging goes, your pretty much again making me out to look like a thief. Guess what Mark, I don't need freaking $600 that damn bad! If I did, I wouldn't be collecting pre-war baseball cards!!!

Then you say all your packages are sent this exact same way??? No tape or anything??? Well, this one I don't even need to respond to...everyone can see what the deal here is.

The Post Office has never seen "received without contents".....

Are you freaking kidding me Mark? My wife talked to someone with the P.O. that very next day and that postal worker has seen that before....more than a few times....

Its funny you talk about character assassination here....basically what it looks like your pointing me out to be guilty of is mail fraud. Am I correct?

Oh and by the way...I like the "I cant get on the computer that often". You were on it a few times today...after a week of not answering my or Leon's email to you. And yes..I know you had been on there before today....I know you cussed someone else out in another email....your making quite a reputation for yourself, you don't need my help.

Dave