View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:45 AM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by aclinton1107 View Post
if you ask anyone I have done any transaction with on here they will tell you Ive held up my end of the bargain every time. accusing someone of stealing is a serious accusation... ask around to the people ive sold cards too or bought cards from... i they will tell you Im as honest as I possibly can be. since the t202 deal is not happening now... i only have two things left to ship to be done with my currently pending deals. waiting on one more address... and then if you guys would like to ban me fine.... i wont like hanging around anyway if i cant buy sell trade... its the whole reason i joined.
thanks
andrew
I dont have the kind of money needed to buy a card like this but I know I can make three phone calls and put together a group that would be willing and able to buy this card for the asking price (as I am sure others can do the same). I think the solution is simple. If you are talking about putting down 75 to 100K for ANYTHING you want it totally checked out and this card is not any different. Provide solid proof that you are indeed the owner of this card and I think you will have guys falling all over themselves to purchase from you.

Andrew, you have to understand that nobody in their right mind would not be skeptical about your story and call you out on this. A simple video of you holding the card or something else that nobody can call into question the legitimacy of your claim would settle this.

From one Andrew to another, just put the evidence that is being asked for together and I am sure you will have cash within 24 hours from a number of suitors. PM me if you want...lets talk!