View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:14 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by aclinton1107 View Post
if you ask anyone I have done any transaction with on here they will tell you Ive held up my end of the bargain every time. accusing someone of stealing is a serious accusation... ask around to the people ive sold cards too or bought cards from... i they will tell you Im as honest as I possibly can be. since the t202 deal is not happening now... i only have two things left to ship to be done with my currently pending deals. waiting on one more address... and then if you guys would like to ban me fine.... i wont like hanging around anyway if i cant buy sell trade... its the whole reason i joined.
thanks
andrew
why cant you provied more proof, if you can ill make u an offer and im sure someone else here would blow away my offer too
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.