View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 01:27 AM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobbSpikedMe View Post
While I know a lot of collectors really like the 53 Bowman Reese, I've never liked it myself. Not even a little bit. I completely agree that 27k could be spent much better than on that card.
Right. Think of all the big additions you could make to a modest collection with 27k. You could literally pick up a half dozen T206 stars if you were so inclined or a '51 Bowman Mantle (plus other key cards) or a '52 Topps Mantle if that is what you were looking to do.

Another card came to me, and although I don't own one yet, I will be picking up one in short order.
We all know there is only one true home run king and his name is HANK AARON.

I think the '74 #1 Hank Aaron ALL-TIME HOME RUN KING is also a very under appreciated card.
There are an absolute ton of them around, but you don't see that many in PSA 8+.
Is it the most valuable? No, but it marks one of the most historic events in all of baseball.

Gotta snag me one of those soon.

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.