Thread: Joe Orlando
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 05:05 AM
Administrator

Default Joe Orlando

Posted By: David Vargha

Dave -- I will address your first concern as well as answer your question. First of all, Joe Orlando has been asked several times to come clean on the issues mentioned in my first post on this thread. He has never publicly answered them, including WIWAG issues that he said in writing that he would address on the CU boards. It's not like he was just asked these two days ago and I am unfairly criticizing him for not having answered them yet. My conclusion -- he is a liar and not someone to be trusted. Now maybe I'm wrong, but until he answers some of the hard questions that have been posed to him about PSA, then he is complicitly agreeing with my conclusion (and the same one that others have arrived at) by his deafening silence.

Secondly, in case I failed to make it clear, I feel that Joe Orlando, as president of PSA, offers as much to their product as a canine counterpart would. He doesn't grade cards and his customer service is limited to basically PR functions. So in no way am I saying that as goes Joe Orlando, so goes PSA. In fact, I said the exact opposite. I said that his current impact is similar to that of a dog holding his position. The major difference that I see is that his salary is greater.

DavidVargha@hotmail.com