View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 04:11 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagesportscollector View Post
Very neat Bob. One recently sold on eBay. The Card Vending attachment is pretty cool.
That is it exactly the one I have, except as I said, on the card dispensing box where it spells VICTOR in big red letters, mine has three '58 Topps cards held in place by a piece of clear plastic with wood screws in the four corners. Have never removed the the clear plastic piece and cards to see if mine says/spells VICTOR underneath, but would assume so.

Mine also has the metal stand so it can stand on its own and not require a shelf or table/desk top to sit on. I see the one you pictured sold recently on Ebay for $331, but without the stand or displayed Topps cards that came with mine. Not too bad. Vintage gumball/card machines like this are out there, and generally go for not too ridiculous prices. Definitely a cool complimentary display item when the card dispensers are attached. Very cool collectibles IMHO, just like those Oak gumball/card machines you and Mike have. I especially like these Victor models though because the stained hardwood they're made from really gives them an old, antique look and feel.

Last edited by BobC; 12-21-2021 at 04:18 PM.