View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 10:21 AM
Troy Rambo

Great question! I'm working on set #2 as an all PSA 2 set and I have the value pegged currently in the $140k ish range for a 520. that number 2 years ago when I started was likely around $95k+/-.

As for prices in the future, it likely depends on the economy and the number of people chasing the Monster. This is purely anecdotal but it seems like the bigger ticket cards are pulling back a hair (no, the sky's not falling) and collectors are being very picky with the condition of the card (nice 2 sells for more than a lesser 2 sort of thing). I don't think we'll see a crazy drop to 2018 or before pricing unfortunately but from some of the posts I've seen here over the past few years, the sky will likely fall at some point (according to them).

It will be interesting to see and keep on enjoying the journey! Getting sets like this one completed is fun, frustrating, rewarding and will likely make many people crazy! Glad I have my main set largely complete but also miss the chase on both this and t205. Upgrades seem to be fewer and farther between. Good luck!!