View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 05:50 AM
B.ob L.amb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValKehl View Post
Scott, I was at the Show for 5 hours this afternoon, and I intended to stop by your table (and Bob Lamb's) to say hello. However, as far as I could tell, there are no markings anywhere to enable a show attendee to locate specific table numbers. I asked both the ticket office attendee and the ticket taker at the entrance how to find your table, and both individuals had no clue. I also asked if there was a floor layout showing where dealers were located, and was told "no." At this point, I gave up. But, now that you mention it, I do recall stopping at a table that had the bargain bin of T205s - I actually picked up a few for a closer look, but then passed on them as I am not a T205 collector. Hope you have a good show.
Val
Val- Not sure if you were able to find me. We were in the front row across from the autograph ticket line. We mainly do autographed items so I placed my showcase at the front of my booth so they could be seen by passers by. Most card collectors probably didn't even come down the first row thinking it was all autograph stuff. Sports Card Heroes out of Laurel, Maryland were set up next to us and had a showcase with a nice run of 50-60's football sets as well as some strip cards that were SGC graded. We did well selling some 33 Goudeys, T206's, a couple T210's, some 52 Topps as well as some other odds and ends. I was happy with the sales from our case as that is not our focus at this show. It all helps pay the bills.
Hopefully the fine folks at CSA can have a list of dealers and their booth locations available at the next show. We are doing our part to promote the show and get people out to the show, the least they can do is give customers a means to find us when they arrive.