View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 04:35 PM

I was there on Friday for the entire time. The line to pay to get in was very long and it took an excessive amount of time, even to show them the Net54 coupon. This was the first time that the show wasn't free admission and that was a big surprise to most of the people in line. They need to improve that aspect of things.

The show itself had fewer dealers for this show than the other Chantilly shows over the last few years. So, that was a disappointment. I don't know if that is because it is so close in time to the National or that's the way the show is heading. I saw some dealers that didn't seem to have anyone at their tables each time I made my rounds by them. I can't figure out how the hell they aren't losing a lot of money doing this show. Plus their personalities suck as they don't even say hello at all.

The free Redskins autographs (Darryl Grant & Brian Mitchell) for the first 100 people in line were nice, but why not free regardless of when you got in line. I think they should have scheduled autograph guests on Friday as there are on Saturday & Sunday. I think that would be nice.